Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 258: Twenty cents to National Breast Cancer Foundation

My friend and colleague Erin helped me out with this donation. She was eating Dannon Greek yogurt at lunch, and noted that instead of saving and donating the lids to the yogurt (I think this is what Yoplait does) with the Dannon yogurt you can just go online and enter a code written on the lid. I asked Erin if I could have her lid, and she was happy to give it to me. Even though it's incredibly easy to just go to the website and enter the code, I imagine that the vast majority of people do not actually do this.  So far, Dannon has raised over $210,000, which is great, but you've got to think that they are reaching more people than that. I may purchase Dannon myself this weekend just to donate again.

No comments:

Post a Comment