Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 216: Rice Pilaf and Canned Pumpkin to Freestore Foodbank

I pulled these two items from the cupboard to donate to the Freestore Foodbank because I did not think I would make it out today. I'm taking it easy while recovering from having my upper wisdom teeth pulled. I surely should have had them pulled years ago, but they never bothered me. In fact, they still weren't bothering me, but my new dentist said that they were a problem. Ironically, one of the items I donated today--the can of pumpkin--would be suitable for eating right now. Items like rice, however, I have to steer clear from for a few days. My plans for dinner include mashed potatoes and maybe a little ice cream for dessert. I wonder if the Freestore Foodbank will save the canned pumpkin for October or November.

No comments:

Post a Comment