Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 213: Bag of clothing to Salvation Army

I donated to the big white box in the Kroger parking lot today (which I noticed had been recently emptied). Today I gave away six shirts and two sweaters. All of the apparel was in good condition, but perhaps a little outdated. One of the sweaters was a nice, light sweater for spring or fall, the other was a heavy winter sweater. It sort of made me sick to handle the winter sweater; after all, tomorrow we will be breaking the record for the most number of days over 90 degrees in a row. Yuck. Right now, I can't even imagine that winter will ever come again. That's one thing about living in Cincinnati --you get every extreme of the weather. My favorite is fall (even though it means going back to school).

No comments:

Post a Comment