Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 237: Green Beans

My sister really helped me out today by not only purchasing the green beans that I donated to the Freestore Foodbank, but also putting them in the Green Bean Delivery bin for pick-up. Today was the first official day back at Milford teaching high school students full time, and three days ago was the first official day back at Miami. To say that I'm a bit overwhelmed might be an understatement. Teaching is so all-encompassing that I'm worried about continuing my daily donations.  I know that I did this last year during the school year, and when I look at the number of days I've donated (237!) in a row, it's hard to even think that I couldn't manage the rest of the year. But sometimes daily life is so busy.  Onward . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment