Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 229: Four shirts

My clothing-purging season is definitely slowing down, but today I was able to part with four different tops. Among these, which included short and long sleeved selections, was a real winner--a white zip-up track suit top with orange and navy blue stripes. It seriously looked like something Ben Affleck would wear. I purchased it at one point because it matched some similar blue pants (with small orange and white stripes) but I don't think I ever actually wore the ensemble together.  It was too silky, too matchy-matchy, and just not me at all.  I still think I like the pants to exercise in, though, and I have not yet given them away. They are comfortable, and if I can;t exercise in them, I can certainly lounge around in them during the winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment