Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 318: $1 to Polar Bear Habitat

I purchased a twelve pack of Diet Coke with the special polar bear cans so that I could text the appropriate number to Coca-Cola and donate $1 to polar bear habitats.  (This is my second time doing this.) Coca-Cola, in return, matches this donation, so it's really $2. The thing is, on the arctic home website only a little over $9,000 has been raised. Why such a small amount? I have a few ideas. First, people are too lazy to care to text the product code and donate $1.  Second, the website that you have to use to donate the dollar is the slowest website in the world. My home internet is not the fastest, but loading the arctic world seems to imitate the movement of glaciers.  Nonetheless, I think I will donate again.  I love Coke products and polar bears deserve help, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment