Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 324: Two coupons for free chicken biscuits

There's are a few things I like about my donation today. Number one--it didn't cost me a cent. I received these two promotional cards while at Chick-fil-A about a month ago.  Each card is good for one free chicken biscuit during breakfast hours. Not only will I probably never be near this particular Chick-fil-A during breakfast hours (or really any other), but if I was, I would almost surely never be ordering chicken biscuits. That's just not my idea of breakfast. I do think Chick-fil-A is great at giveaways and supporting the local community, I have to say. It almost makes up for their intolerant attitude about who they will and will nto allow to franchise their restaurants.  Almost.

But what I really like about this donation is that I took the time and effort to post the offer on Freecycle, and now I'm going to drop the coupons in the mail to a total stranger named Cindie in Batavia.  For whatever reason, Cindie would love to have the coupons, and it makes me feel good to give them to her. Here I am again, storing up a "sweet morsel for my conscience," but who can blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment