Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 325: 10 pairs of gloves

For the first time ever during my year-long project, I am blogging ahead of time. I already know when, where, and what I'm donating tomorrow.  Yesterday, I purchased 10 pair of gloves at Walmart (for an extremely low price) for our glove and mitten drive at school.  Considering that the glove and mitten drive is entirely my idea, I thought I should start it off well.  Even though the drive does not begin until after Thanksgiving, one of the students already beat me to it.  Morgan already donated 10 pair (or is it pairs?) of gloves as well!  This is the same student who also took the initiative to contact a local charity to see if they would like our gloves.  I'm sure I will donate more gloves as the drive continues (maybe even a few pricier varieties).

No comments:

Post a Comment