Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 288: Fruit tree and black capri pants

First, I attempted to donate money at Whole Foods today, but their garden project for schools has run out. I did notice that one of their wooden nickel collection jars is for Granny's Garden School, a local organization I try to support, but I, of course, forgot to bring my own bags. No wooden nickel for me. Instead, I purchased some spearmint gum that purports to plant one fruit tree for every container of gum purchased.  Do I believe this? Perhaps, but further research really seems required here. To be on the safe side, I also donated a pair of black capri pants that no longer fit. I always detested one thing about these pants--the cuffs really required ironing if the pants were going to look right.  Since I'm a wash and wear type girl for the most part, giving up these pants was a no-brainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment