Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 299: workbook or pencil and crayons

I made two purchases at Barnes and Nobel today that I decided upon because both products offered a donation just for purchasing. First, I was looking for a new journal/notebook. I purchased an eco-jot because on the cover of the journal the company indicates that they will donate one workbook to a needy child for every purchase.  Then, on the first page of the journal, the company indicated that it will donate a journal OR a pencil.  Well.  I also needed to purchase a thank-you card, so I decided on a Unicef card because that organization will donate crayons to children in need with every purchase.  I needed both items I purchased and am pleased with both.  I think the eco-jot notebook, however, was a little deceitful.

No comments:

Post a Comment