Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 295: $1 to Milford Miami Ministries

I went in search of Chia seeds again today, and I found them locally at Toomey's Natural Foods, a small shop in downtown Milford.  So far, I've added the superfood to my oatmeal but have seen absolutely no effect of my energy. (On a more positive note, I don't seem to be allergic to them.) I graded all day today (just like yesterday) so I really needed that extra energy. It's like a Catch-22, I need more energy in order to make the granola bars and muffins that I want to put the Chia seeds into, so that I can east the Chia seeds and have energy and all sorts of other positive effects promised. Back to the donation--Toomey's had the same sort of Mason jar that I saw at the place where I get my oil changed.  It's just a jar on the counter collecting for the local charity.  The nice things about this donation, is that I feel extremely confident in the fact that my dollar will go to help the needy.

No comments:

Post a Comment