Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 353: 50 cents to Ronald McDonald and a folder

Today was pretty random as far as donating goes. I started off the day purchasing a Diet Coke at McDonald's instead of my usual coffee. This allowed me to donate the change (which may have been a little less or a little more than 50 cents to the Ronald McDonald collection bin.  Later in the day, a student who I do not know at all asked me if I had a folder that I could give her.  Although I did not have a two-pocket folder--the kind students are used to--I did have a file folder with pretty design on it. It would have been very easy to tell this student that I didn't have anything for her (especially since I had to leave my monitoring position in te lab to go to my classroom to hunt for it) but I knew that this was a perfect opportunity to complete the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment