Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 355: 50 cents to Milford Miami Ministires

Milford Miami Ministries is the organization I really need to contact today to see where I can drop off my supply of gloves.  But on a related note, I had the oil changed in my car today at a local shop in Milford. I knew they would have the jar out for Milford Miami Ministries, so I gave my change (50 cents) to the jar. I'm having to pay for everything in cash these days (debit card hijacked by those horrible people who spend all day punching in numbers on a computer to try to steal the money of hard-working, honest people). This is just a minor inconvenience this time, although I have to say that right before Christmas is not exactly the time you want to only have cash available to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment