Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 360: Sweater

I received two sweaters for Christmas, one for my birthday, and recently purchased a fourth sweater. I haven't been following my rule of one-for-one (that is, donating an item of clothing every time I acquire a new one) so I thought that I could at least do a little here. I choose a cream colored cable-knit sweater that is in pretty good condition to donate because I must have five white/cream sweaters at this point. There is nothing wrong with the sweater I'm donating except that it's one of those piece of clothing that attracts static electricity. I have several like that, so out it goes. Someone else can enjoy its warmth and electric charge.

1 comment:

  1. Is this almost an entire year now? Wow. I've had you in my RSS and give you a loud round of applause for keeping up your year of giving, and sharing it out. You've been inspiring!
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete