Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 361: 4 books to Better World Books

I ran across this idea on Twitter today. Apparently a company called Better World Books will accept your donated books. They then re-sell, donate, or recycle the books.  You go to their website, print out a postage-free mailing label and affix it to your own box (something I have plenty of lingering around my house after Christmas). I stuffed four books into a box that previously held an Orgreenic saute pan. They fit perfectly. Now all I have to do is drop the package at the post office.  I'm sure that I will continue this donation outlet in the new year. It just seems so practical.  Better World Books even sets off the carbon emissions of the whole process.  How?  Well, I have no idea, but it sounds great.

No comments:

Post a Comment