Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 177: striped shirt

I dropped off a nice shirt today in a donation box (proceed to Special Olympics).  I've owned the shirt for several years, but it is still in quite good condition.  It's white with brown horizontal stripes (not the best for me) and I have to wear a tank top underneath it because it is so low cut. I originally wanted to drop the shirt off at the Planet Aid box nearby, but that box was completely overstuffed.  There were garments actually overflowing the box and a bunch of stuff just left on the ground beside it, I wish people wouldn't do that. You have to think that the businesses that allow donation boxes in their parking lots don't want what looks like trash overflowing into the parking lot. Hopefully Planet Aid picks up soon and isn't in danger of being discontinued.

No comments:

Post a Comment