Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 100: Purple Sweater

I was wondering if on Day 100 I would give something monumental to make this occasion, but instead I've given away another sweater.  A nice one though.  Today was a record-breaking 86 degrees.  I may have made that up--the record breaking part, but regardless it was an unusually hot day.  I think this might be one of the reasons that I'm giving away so many sweaters lately.  This sweater only had one flaw--it was a little too short. Other than that, the sweater was perfect and in excellent condition. Someone who likes short sweaters may care for it.

In other news, I mowed my lawn today. This is truly monumental because I have never done that in my life. I've always paid someone to do it for me. I purchased a cordless electric lawn mower yesterday and charged it up.  It worked really well, and I can tell that it's going to be a workout for me.  Good, I need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment