Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 111: $1 to Food for All

I got so much accomplished today--mowed the entire lawn, did the dishes (twice), went to Dorothy Lane Market to do a little gourmet shopping, and went to Friendly's to buy a delicious watermelon roll. Dorothy Lane and Friendly's are about a 40 minute drive, so it was definitely an activity for spring break.  I knew that I would probably run into an opportunity to donate today, and I did so at Dorothy Lane (which, by the way, is one of the friendliest places to shop on earth.  Really, it's like Disney World).  At the checkout, there was the opportunity to give $1 to Food for All, a charity I had never heard of until today. It looks like a completely legitimate organization. I wish these cards with the $1 donation were at more stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment