Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 128: Book to Africa via Out of Print Clothing

Kind of a selfish opportunity for donating today, but I'm good with it all the same.  I ordered a literary t-shirt from Out of Print Clothing for myself. With every order, the company donates a book to Africa through an organization called Books for Africa.  How could you go wrong with that? Granted, the t-shirt was expensive and the monetary value of the donation doesn't really amount to much, but the idea is still there and the concept worthwhile. It took me forever to decide which shirt to get, but I finally settled on The Sun Also Rises.  I wanted a shirt that looked good, and also one that featured a novel I truly love.  This works. Can't wait to get it.  If I like the fit and feel, I will probably be a return shopper.  My student was the one who gave me the info on Out of Print Clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment