Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 129: $1 to Crayons to Computers

White Castle makes it incredbily easy to donate money if you are addicted to morning coffee like I am.  Donating to Crayons to Computers, however, is a strange choice for me.  Because the organization offers free resources for teachers, I feel like I should be taking, not giving.  At the same time, I don't.  I really think only teachers at seriously economically disadvanatged schools should take advantage of Crayons to Computers.  On the other hand, I'm not sure how much the general public really understands about how much money teachers (even in the upper-middle class suburbs) put of their own money into the classroom.  It gets old.  And worse, it becomes expected.  Hopefully, my dollar will help in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment