Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 145: $20 in bagels and 50 cents to Share the Bread

I stopped at Panera this morning to buy my students (I only have 10 left) some bagels.  I purchased 18 bagels sliced into quarters and four tubs of cream cheese. I also fished out 50 cents from my wallet to donate to Share the Bread.  So, that's a bit of breads and spreads!  While my students didn't at all of the bagels, they were all consumed by teachers before the end of 5th period.  Nothing went to waste.  Almost all of the cream cheese was eaten except for one unopened container that I brought home.  It was a nice day.  The only real drawback to today was that I had to take my car in for repairs and now I'm facing a huge bill.  (This doesn't even include getting the air conditioner fixed.)  Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment