Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 137: $1 to Children's Miracle Network

I'm unsure if this donation will ever really get to the Children's Miracle Network.  On the way home form school, I called my sister who requested a Blizzard from Dairy Queen because she had been feeling ill all day.  At DQ they have an outside bin to dump your change into--just like McDonald's.  Of course, I was paying with plastic because I rarely have enough cash for anything these days, so I scraped together $1 in change (at first I was just going to go with the 75 cents) to throw in the plastic bin.  The bin contained a very small amount of change, but at least three straw wrappers.  That's the part that made me sad and doubtful about the destination of my donation.  I could be wrong. Hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment