Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 146: 12 pack of Diet Sun Drop on Freecycle

You can get rid of anything in the world on Freecycle.  I accidentally purchased this drink--Diet Sun Drop--without realizing that it is LOADED with caffeine.  I remember actually drinking one not too long ago and feeling seriously jittery afterward.  That's when I Googled it and realized the insanity that is Diet Sun Drop.  I don't need extra caffeine in my life (except for one morning coffee), so I posted the item on Freecycle.  Within 10 minutes I had two replies both willing to pick up the soda within a few hours.  I went with the first person who replied, and the Diet Sun Drop was off to a better, more caring, thirstier home (and one that apparently needs caffeine). 

Some people might have just returned the drinks to the grocery store where purchased.  Those people keep receipts.  In general, I only keep scarps of paper by accident--in pockets or in the bottom of my purse to be discovered a year later.  I also do not like hunting for receipts. I find that game as annoying as hunting for matching socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment