Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 193: three spiral notebooks

I dropped off three spiral notebooks at a Huntington Bank branch today. The bank is running something called Project Backpack. Huntington purchases backpacks for students, and bank customers (or anyone else) offers donations to fill the backpacks.  Pretty good idea.  I saw an advertisement for Project Backpack last night while I was watching the news. I was lucky to catch the ad because I don't actually watch too much television, and when I do I hardly ever watch commercials. I'm a real fan of the DVR. I realize you do miss some things this way. That's life.  Project Backpack runs through the end of July, so I will probably return to Huntington Bank with more goods in the near future. It appeared that I was the only one who had donated so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment