Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 196: $1 to Whole Plant Foundation

I was able to donate $1 to Whole Food's Whole Planet Foundation today simply by entering a contest to go to the Amazon. All I had to do was go to Sambazon's Facebook page, "like" them, and enter the contest. In turn, Sambazon, who apparently do something with Acai berries, will donate $1 to the Whole Planet Foundation on my behalf.  Easy as pie. I would thoroughly enjoy a trip to the Amazon to learn more about Acai berries, although I did notice that the dates of the trip would conflict with the start of the school year next year.  I guess I will just have to cross that bridge when I come to it.

The only drawback to these types of donations is that I have to login to Facebook and receive a whole set of we-miss-you-emails. That, and the big brother tracking of me. Yuck.

I may see if I can donate more today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment