Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 207: "comfortable" shoes

I purchased these shoes yesterday, and gave them away today.  Sounds bad, doesn't it?  Why didn't I just return them? Well, for starters they only cost $3 at Walmart. They are actually pretty sturdy shoes, but they didn't suit my purpose. I was looking for some cheaper shoes that had a little support that I could slip into and wear around the house. I've been experiencing heel pain, but I hate wearing shoes at home--especially gym shoes. Yuck.  (On a side note that may seem only quasi-related: Today I saw my neighbor mowing his lawn.  It was 95 degrees, humid and he was wearing jeans!!  Yuck again.)  I thought these cheap shoes would work, but alas they rubbed my heels.  Of course. My love/hate relationship with shoes continues, and St. Vincent de Paul just got another donation.  Another side note--yes, these are men's shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment