Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3: Cleaning the iPad screen

Today I gave my friend and fellow English teacher, Allison, a microfiber cloth for cleaning her iPad screen. She just received an iPad for Christmas; I've had mine since the end of the summer, and perhaps one of the biggest nuisances is the constant smudging of fingerprints. At the NCTE conference, I actually made a replica of the whole qwerty keyboard with tiny fingerprint circles.

Anyway, I read somewhere on the internet that microfiber cloths work wonders. I saw a two-pack in the $1 spot at Target, bought it, and was pleasantly surprised. Now Allison can stop using the corner of her fleece Snuggie to clean her iPad, and I've fulfilled my mission for the day.

I also gave another friend and fellow English teacher a number of assignments to use in class today.  I don't think this really counts as giving, though.  It's more a normal part of my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment