Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10: Brown pants

Today I gave away of pants before 7:00 a.m. I guess I was thinking about how many places I have to go today, and I wanted to make sure that I was able to give these away today. These pants--brown, sort of like cargo pants--I have only owned for a year.  They are my size, but also-- and somewhat incredibly--way too big. I could have tried to deceive myself for awhile, but the truth is my size hasn't changed; these pants were clearly mis-sized. Also, after washing them, I noticed they make a swishy noise when I wear them. This makes for an unforgivable combination. You can only wear swishy pants so many times down the hallway at school before you begin to feel conspicuous.

I hope someone else will like them. I dropped them in the Planet Aid box around the corner from my house. From the looks of their website, it all seems pretty legitimate.

I am excited to start the semester at Miami today. Hoping I will find plenty of opportunities for donating around campus. I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled.

Tomorrow looks like snow. I'll probably donate online.

No comments:

Post a Comment