Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26: $10 to the Sunshine Fund

I donated to the Sunshine Fund today, the organization at work that sends flowers to co-workers who are ill or have spouses or children in the hospital, etc.. It's easy not to donate to the Sunshine Fund every year.  In fact, a lot easier. It's easy to forget and/or blithely ignore. In fact, it took me about three weeks in to the giving year to even realize that the Sunshine Fund was a possibility. Here are a few things I'm wondering:  has a male colleague  at Milford ever run the Sunshine Fund?  Seriously doubt it.  Why would anyone ever take on the thankless job of running the Sunshine Fund? Well, it's Dee's job now, and I really can't think of a better person. One of these days I will devote a blog entry or two to Dee, one of the most generous people I know. Sincere about it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment