Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 28: A binder, 26 cents, and a book

Unlike yesterday where I had to seek out my doantion, today has been a breeze. Since it was an inservice day, I stopped at Panera.  I had to dig in my purse to put some change in teh share the bread box, and I decided that I really need to start carrying a change purse (that sounds like something my grandmother would have said) just for these unexpected occasions. I also donated a book to our new student-led writing center, How to Swat the Killer Be's Out of Your Writing, and I gave a binder to a friend and co-worker, Diana.

1 comment:

  1. Day 28 continued: I had to go to the BMV today (after getting puled over for expired tags). I was able to donate $1 to a fund for children's sight (or something like that). I was pleased to do so.

    ReplyDelete