Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 16: $1 to share the bread

I'm wondering what it says about me that I gave $5 to homeless pets yesterday, but only $1 to share the bread--for hungry children--today. I'm also wondering why I've never giving to share the bread before. When I was ordering my bagel, orange juice, and coffee this morning at Panera, I noticed three boxes with change and a few dollars in them. Panera, a restaurant I probably go to at least once a month, probably has these boxes out every day. I think I just took notice today.  When I looked for "share the bread" on the internet, I couldn't find the exact charity.  I'll have to look more closely at the box the next time I'm in Panera.

Maybe Panera should think about the PetSmart option--the button on the electronic credit card pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment