Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 42: microwave

Today I gave a used microwave to the custodian in my hallway. She said that the custodians were trying to make a small spot for themselves in the boiler room to eat and take a break. Earlier in the week, the head custodian had mentioned that the three microwaves in our break room were blowing the fuse for the room too often. It;s true, the other day we had the copier, the microwaves and probably a toaster going at lunch when suddenly all stopped. This particular microwave was a cheap one I purchased some years ago to share with my colleagues at work. So, I sort of gave away something that I had already relinquished ownership of. Still, I was glad the microwave went to a good place and to people who will appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment