Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 55: Disney Princess socks and $1 to Share the Bread

I stopped at Panera this morning for orange juice, hoping to fight off a cold (didn't really work) and I was able to fish out 4 quarters from my purse to donate to Share the Bread.

I also gave Allison a pair of Disney princess socks for her daughter. These were from Target and only cost $1 as well, but I thought that Catie was surely in need of them. She loves Tiana (sp?) the princess from the one of the latest Disney films, and Catie has been feeling a little down lately due to a bully in her pre-school class.

Briefly I thought of saving the socks until tomorrow since by 6:15 a.m. I had already donated for the day. I thought better of it, though, and I'm glad I wasn't hoarding my donations. Who knows what tomorrow brings, and that is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment