Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 53: cable-knit sweater

I donated a cream cable-knit sweater today. I probably have about 3 or 4 white/cream sweaters, so this was not a loss. I'm thinking of giving away another one shortly. The real shame, I guess, is that I didn't think of giving this one away at the start of the winter. I hang on to things too long. But who doesn't?

Confession--I bought a green sweater at Kohl's on Sunday.  I'm breaking even, but not diminishing my possessions much at all.

Also, today's donation was rushed, so I had to put my sweater in the white box that somehow raises money for Special Olympics. This is not my favorite was to give. Perhaps if I have the time one day, I can investigate the white boxes and find out something more satisfactory about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment