Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 45: Cookies, change, and pens

It's Valentine's day, so I made cookies for the department.  Actually my sister really helped make the cookies, but I'm still the one giving. They are these delicious little meringues that have espresso and chocolate flavor. The are a bit sticky but yummy. Also, I've given 31 cents to the Ronald McDonald House today, but I hated my drink--an iced mocha. I keep trying to like McDonald's coffee, but it's not working. I guess I should stick to delicious Cokes from McDonald's--they are the best there--and get my coffee elsewhere. If only Dunkin Donuts had an option for giving change.  That reminds me, I need to ask Kroger if they still do their round-up-for-the-hungry. The thing is, I always go through the self-checkout. Who knows, maybe there is a button I've never noticed.

It's not 9:00 a.m. and I've also given away three pens to students. We'll see if anything else comes my way today.

No comments:

Post a Comment