Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 51: ankle brace

I can't find my ankle brace, which I am sorely in need of in order to get back in to my walking routine (which I am even more sorely in need of). So yesterday I purchased a new brace at Meijers only to get home and discover that it wasn't the right size. Instead of returning it--I'm not really good at keeping track of receipts anyway-- I thought I'd see if anyone on Freecycle needed an ankle brace.

Freecycle never disappoints. The other day I saw someone listing expired low fat pudding cups that just weren't sweet enough for her taste. Can you say rancid? Anyway, Jamie from Owensville wanted it for her dad. Since the brace was only about $4, I decided to increase the generosity of my gift by offering to mail it to Jamie free of charge. Now it's really giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment