Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 64: Movie Donation--10 Things I Hate About You

Stopped by the library today to pick up The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, and I donated a movie to their bin. I had purchased 10 Things I Hate About You several years ago with the idea that I could show it in class while reading The Taming of the Shrew.  I sat through the whole thing excusing the parts that were not school appropriate as "not all that bad, until the totality of the "not all that bad" became too overwhelming and I knew that I would never show the film in class.

If I have any more movies to give away, I probably will.  I'm not the type who collects movies to view over and over. I collect books.  I watch movies for a second time of they happen to be on TV during a rainy day or a lazy Sunday. This is why I've seen Out of Africa and The Sound of Music so many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment