Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 70: $1 to Share the Bread

Day 70 seems like a somewhat momentous number, but I think my next landmark date will really be day 100.  That means I've got about a month until I meet that mark. I made my coffee decision this morning based on giving. I decided to stop at Panera and give a dollar to the Share the Bread container again. Yes, this is becoming as easy and as typical as my Ronald McDonald, but at least I've donated something before most of the world has even awoke.  I always tell myself that I can also give later in the day if the opportunity or the urge arises. I'm sure in the coming days there will be funds to donate to relief efforts in Japan where an 8.9 earthquake hit today, followed up by a tsunami. Absolutely devastating.

No comments:

Post a Comment