Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 89: white shirt with animal print collar

Even typing the description of today's donation makes me cringe. What was I thinking? Actually, I know exactly what I was thinking because I remember purchasing the shirt before the start of the school year off of the clearance rack at Macy's. I thought that it would go with black pants ( my staple). I thought that it was cheap (unlike most items at Macy's). I thought that I might wear it one day when I didn't have anything else to wear. That last reason should have been enough to forget it. I remember that my sister was with me. Usually she is so good about telling me no, but I must have had some sort of tunnel vision about going back to school clothes that day. I've tried this shirt in at least five times this year. Each time it is as unflattering and as weird as the last time. So, with tags and all, I made it my donation for the day. Someone, somewhere, please like this shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment